“BOKO HARAM” GODFATHERS AT WAR! KEEP OFF!By Sharon Faliya Cham
I just love this CHANGE that has happened to Nigeria, and we can do just well to thank God Almighty for it. If not for this change in the leadership of our dear country, how could we have seen “Boko Haram” godfathers fighting and washing their stinking boxers and vests in public?
Now, to properly key you into what am saying, take a look at these conflicting statements from people of the same camp that connived to torment and kill Nigerians just for their financial and political gains:
1. “Arms: Contracts, payments endorsed by ex-president Jonathan”
~ Sambo Dasuki, Jonathan’s NSA
(Page 3, DAILY TRUST newspaper, Thursday, November 19, 2015 and page 2 of The PUNCH, and pages 1 and 6 of THE NATION, and pages 1 and 6 of THIS DAY newspaper, all of the same date)
2. “I did not award any $2 billion contract for procurement of weapons. Where did the money come from? I did not award a contract of $2bn for procurement of weapons.”
~ Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, former President
(Page 8, Saturday PUNCH, November 21, 2015 and front page of THE NATION newspaper, Saturday, November 21, 2015)
Hahahahahahaaaaa….. But please, forgive me, for this is not a laughing matter; hundreds of thousands of human lives have been lost, many towns and villages uprooted and destroyed, and millions of people turned into refugees both within and across the borders of Nigeria!
Well, so who do we believe between Sambo Dasuki and his boss Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
First, let’s take a little trip into the statements and records of the administration of former President Jonathan and see whether we can believe anyone of them:
* Nigerians will recall that the administration officials of President Jonathan were bandying the figure of $33 billion as the sum they spent on procuring weapons to fight “Boko Haram” throughout their six years in power, and the naira equivalent of that sum was 4.62 trillion naira at that time!
* Then came Air Chief Marshall Alex Badeh, President Jonathan’s Chief of Defence Staff, with his own bombshell in early August 2015 when he was retiring from the military that the last time weapons were procured for the Nigerian military was in 2006!
This has gotten more interesting, isn’t it?
Jonathan’s administration claimed to have “invested” $33 billion in fighting “Boko Haram”; Jonathan’s Chief of Defence Staff burst the bubble that nothing was procured; Jonathan’s NSA said Jonathan approved the contracts and payments for arms “procurements”, and finally, Jonathan disowns his NSA and also said he never awarded any contract for procurement of arms!
Well! Well! Well! Rijiya! Rijiya! Rijiya! These people have all put us in a well, isn’t it? All of this stuff has become a mystery, isn’t it? Well, but how do we solve this mystery?
To solve this mystery, let’s all go back to February 2015 when all the people mentioned above connived together to force a postponement of the general elections from February to March/April 2015 when it was very clear to them that President Jonathan was going to lose woefully, and thank God he still lost after they forced the postponement! I was compelled to go back to my newspapers archive to see what happened at that time, and this is the sequence of what transpired:
1. President Jonathan convened a meeting of the National Council of State to cajole them to approve the postponement of the elections, and what he told the Council was that new weapons have been procured for the military and he wanted the elections postponed by at least six weeks so that the military would decisively crush “Boko Haram” so that the displaced people of northeast Nigeria could return to their homes and vote freely!
2. The National Council of State refused to approve that strange request, and asked that the elections be conducted as initially scheduled!
3. President Jonathan and his NSA, Sambo Dasuki, and all his military service chiefs were apparently not happy with the refusal of the National Council of State to accede to their plot to have the elections postponed. They therefore, in a very strange manner, wrote a very strange letter to INEC boss, Professor Attahiru Jega, telling him not to proceed with the elections as earlier scheduled as they could not guarantee the security of the whole electoral process on the basis that all their soldiers would be engaged in fighting “Boko Haram”!
I hope you have seen how Jonathan, Dasuki, Alex Badeh, and all the other security chiefs were united for “their common goal” at that stage?
Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you are carefully following this timeline of strange events? Hahahahaaaa….. Okay, what happened next? Alright, the following events happened:
1. Actually, there was a little halt in the activities of “Boko Haram” at that time, and this was to justify their false or bogus claims that their “new weapons” were being used in their “final war” against “Boko Haram”!
2. “Boko Haram” invaded Gombe city after all the military checkpoints leading into the city were mysteriously withdrawn, and what did “Boko Haram” do in Gombe city? Ladies and gentlemen, “Boko Haram” distributed leaflets warning the people of Gombe not to turn out for elections, and if they turned out they would be massively killed! And here, you may pause to ask yourself who was afraid of losing election in Gombe city? I thought “Boko Haram” should have distributed their leaflets in the southeast or south-south or even in some parts of “Middle Belt” in Nigeria, isn’t it?
3. Some national newspapers reported how a Nigerian Air Force helicopter was seen at that time dropping “Boko Haram” leaflets in some towns and villages in Adamawa State warning them also not to turn out for the elections! Can you beat that? An Air Force helicopter serving as courier for “Boko Haram”!
What else does anyone need to know about the godfathers of “Boko Haram”?
Well, I like it that things appear to have now fallen apart among the godfathers of “Boko Haram”, which will be to the advantage of Nigerians as it will cause them to expose themselves further and then certain other hidden facts will be revealed. I believe Sambo Dasuki will by now be feeling betrayed by his master Goodluck Jonathan over his refusal to back his claim that he approved the so called arms procurement contracts, and this will only further make things very interesting! In any case, can anyone in any administration cause the “vanishing” of billions of dollars without the express knowledge and permission of the head of such an administration? And, hey!, President Jonathan even sought the approval of the Senate to borrow $1 billion “to buy weapons” in order to fight “Boko Haram”. So, what happened to this money as well? Your guess is as good as mine, I bet!
Another dimension that could further complicate things for the godfathers of “Boko Haram” is this blazing headline on the front cover of THE NATION newspaper of Saturday, November 21, 2015. It says:
“ARMS DEAL: EX-MILITARY CHIEFS OFFER TO REFUND CONTRACT SUMS”
This only means one thing: those rogues that I now prefer to call as godfathers of “Boko Haram” actually shared all the monies they budgeted for national security among themselves, and while they were enjoying the money our people were being bombed and massacred like unwanted insects!
In the same news item under reference here, it reported that a top Nigerian and two Israeli suspects have sneaked out of the country, which reminds me of the rumour that strongly made the rounds sometime ago that a lot of the “Boko Haram” bombing operatives were trained in Israel, and don’t even bother to ask me if that were possible. But just to satisfy your curiosity I can simply refer you to Jeremiah chapter 5 verses 26 to 30.
Well, the most important thing is, “Boko Haram” godfathers are now at war with themselves, and I am happy to take a ringside seat to watch with amusement how they outdo each other. The blood of more than 300, 000 Nigerians massacred by “Boko Haram” cannot be wasted in vain!
God is always on the[truncated by WhatsApp]
- GRAPHICS IMAGES Be Warns? Are we telling ourselves the truth as ‘One United Nigeria 🇳🇬’?
- FL bracing-up for Dreadful Irma. Be kind and friendly to humans pls
- COPIED. From Unknown Source
- Nostalgic remark on Nigeria by Hamza A. Danliman
- Health & Death of the US Presidents: A comparative guide to the Nigerian issue
Ahmad S Yaro on PMB The Economist (An analysis… Anyi on ELECTION RIGGING IN A DEMOCRAC… sulaymandauda on NIGERIA @ 50: DEMOCRATIC CHALL… augustine obaedo on NIGERIA @ 50: DEMOCRATIC CHALL… augustine obaedo on NIGERIA @ 50: DEMOCRATIC CHALL…